Candidates looking for a Space tech research opportunity with Urvyam are required to apply for the given research positions.
All candidates shall receive equal opportunity to apply for jobs at Urvyam. Details filled in the application form will not be a withholding criteria for their selection or rejection.
Please go through all the guidelines and timelines carefully, familiarize your-self with Urvyam’s recruitment process completely before you apply for the research positions.
Urvyam Engine Research & Prototype development
Selection: Based on Online Examination (अर्हत)
Sunday, 20 Feb 2022
- Registration Start:
Monday, 10 Jan 2022
- Registration End
Monday, 07 Feb 2022
- Admit Card dispatch
Thursday, 10 Feb 2022
- Result Declaration
On or before Monday, 28 Feb 2022
ME: Mechanical (GATE - 2022)
- Exam Fee
₹ 1000 (Non-Refundable)
ARHAT 4: MECH
Current Opening: 15 (nos)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Designing experimentation setup for testing Urvyam Engine prototype.
- Developing in-house technology for CFD research on Urvyam Engine.
- Research on Carbon-composite materials in building light-weight Aero-structures.
- Designing, 3D printing and fabrication of various Aero-structures.
- Developing SLV-1T in-flight and navigation technology.
- System design, assembly and integration for various SLV-1T components.
- Designing Orbital trajectories for SLV-1T vehicle.
- Working closely with other teams for efficient system integration.
We are building a team of highly motivated and focused Engineers and Scientists who have dreams and aspirations to become a Space pioneer. Join us and make this your DREAM JOB
- 18 Years of Age ( at the time of job-offer )
- Residence of India ( Citizen / Refugee )
- Eligible Streams:
- Engineering – Undergraduate / Postgraduate / PhD
- Polytechnic – Undergraduate
- Bachelor ( Science )- Undergraduate / Postgraduate / PhD
- Engineering with ANY Branch
- B.Sc with Phy / Chem / Maths / Computer / IT ONLY
- B.Sc Final Year / Eng. 8 Semester / 2022 or before Passout ONLY
- No Maximum Age
- Open to ALL – Male / Female / Transgender
- Educational Degree / Diploma / Certificate – NOT Required
- Work experience – NOT Required
- GPA / Percentage / Rank – ANY
- Back Paper / KT – Allowed
- Valid Indian Government approved documents need to be furnished to support Age qualification.
- Refugees have to provide valid Indian Government approved work permits at the time of job-offer.
- PhD holder/pursuant
- Candidates with ongoing PhD cannot club their work with Urvyam Research activities.
- Urvyam does not Award PhD degree for Any of its Research activities.
- Candidate will conflicting research work shall not be consider for employment
- New PhD research with Urvyam partnered Universities has not been approved yet, no solicitation shall be reviewed.
Candidates applying for a Space tech research job with Urvyam are required to appear for Online Examination. The details are given below.
This is an open-format exam, where the candidates are given the freedom to appear for the exam from the comfort of their home as well without much time restraint.
Total Number of Questions = 100
- Question type: Multiple Choice Questions
- Every Question carries = 1 Mark
- There is NO negative marking.
The duration of the exam is set for 12 hours giving the candidate relaxation of time constraint.
Exam begin @ 9.00 AM IST
Exam end @ 9.00 PM IST
Exam shall be schedule on Sunday
Candidate scoring high shall be considered first.
- General Reasoning and Aptitude
- Fundamental Mathematics
- Fundamental Physics
- Computer Simulation (CFD/CAD/CAM)
Sunday, 20 Feb 2022
- Linear Algebra
- Vector Calculus
- Complex variables
- Ordinary Differential Equations
- Partial Differential Equations
- Probability and Statistics
- Numerical Methods
- Mathematical Physics
- Classical Mechanics
- Thermodynamics and Statistical Physics
- Applied Mechanics and Design
- Fluid Mechanics and Thermal Sciences
- Materials, Manufacturing and Industrial Engineering
Where is the Exam Link?
Website Jobs section
Look out for “Exam Link” in your Admit Card.
The “Exam Link” will be available after applicable Fee is paid.
Telegram: 'Urvyam Career'
The “Exam Link” shall be provided as Exam update in ‘Urvyam Careers‘ Telegram channel.
The “Exam Link” will be available @ 8.55 AM on the exam Day